Dew It Up
July 18, 2014
Since its launch in 1930, Elizabeth Arden’s Iconic Eight Hour® Cream Protectant has become a staple in vanities worldwide. The multi-purpose beauty buy, available in Original and Fragrance-Free formulas, can be used from head-to-toe to solve a variety of skincare, makeup and hair troubles.
Our multi-purpose, award winning Eight Hour® Cream Protectant creates skinsational Summer looks. For a well-rounded list of ways to wear the balm, Elizabeth Arden’s Global Makeup Artist Rebecca Restropo has provided her expert advice. Some of her tips may surprise you!
- Smooth on brows to tame unruly hairs.
- Keep skin hydrated while traveling. Add a dime size amount into the palms of the hands, rub hands together to warm up the cream and then pat onto the face to seal in moisture.
- Rub cream on cuticles at night to keep them soft and easy to maintain.
- For sandal-worthy feet, apply each night and lock in moisture by covering feet with socks while sleeping.
- Create dewy skin by lightly dabbing along cheek bones.
- Apply a sexy glow by using small amount along the collar bone, shoulders and shins.
- Hydrate and sooth chapped lip.
- Control ashiness on elbows and knees by massaging the cream into the areas after showering, when skin is mot receptive to moisture.
- Revive hair that’s been damaged due to over-styling, weather (sun damage) or hair coloring by applying a small amount to dry areas – especially the ends.
- Make eye shadow look soft and sheer. Use your fingertip to past on a small amount to the center of the eyelid over eye shadow. This will add extra shimmer and glow without disturbing the rest of your makeup