Now fragrance-free. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream is the legendary, award-winning skin protectant that does more than soothe sun-burned skin, rehydrate chapped lips, and heal rough elbows and calluses. It’s also the secret that makeup artists all over the world use for keeping legs, lips and eyelids shiny; eyebrows in place; and cuticles perfectly manicured.
• Full Size Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant Fragrance Free 1.7 oz - There are an infinite number of ways to use this classic cream, but here are 8 great ones:
1. SKIN SAVER – Protect skin from drying wind, central heating and air conditioning. This skincare multi-tasker soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve minor skin irritations, including roughness, redness, chapped, cracked or dry skin.
2. SHINE FACTOR – Found in top makeup artists’ kits worldwide, this all-in-one beauty tool adds shine to eyelids, cheeks, lips and legs.
3. EYE OPENER – All it takes is a dab to smooth eyebrows and create a perfectly defined arch that will stay in place all day.
4. CUTICLE CONDITIONER – Soften rough, dry cuticles to keep them smooth, supple and beautifully manicured.
5. TREAT FOR FEET – Smooth rough heels and soften soles for barefoot beauty in every season.
6. AFTER-SUN SOOTHER – With its legendary soothing and moisturizing benefits, it’s the ideal after-sun treatment to relieve minor sunburn and calm dry, irritated sun-exposed skin.
7. FLIGHT TOOL – Flying can leave skin looking and feeling dry and uncomfortable. Pack this intensive hydrator to boost skin’s in-flight moisture level wherever you go.
8. LEG WEAR – Great for an après shave or après wax treatment. This classic cream calms irritation, reduces redness and leaves legs super-smooth and silky-soft.
• Eight Hour® Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint Sunscreen SPF 15 in Blush .13 oz - Beautiful lips get attention. They also get a lot of sun. Protect yours with this all-weather, SPF 15 treatment stick. It helps moisturize, soften and smooth your lips.
• Red Door Mirror
BEAUTY TIP: "As a makeup artist, I love to use this on the runway. The eyelids, cheekbones – the lips as a gloss. It's great as a brow fixative to keep the brows in place. It's great on the elbows and cuticles; it heals, moisturizes and soothes. It reverses the dryness in the skin, especially during cold weather – it's terrific. It gives that beautiful, healthy and natural look to the skin."
Find My Skin Care Regimen