Look Good...Feel Better April 2013
LOOK GOOD…FEEL BETTER
April 19, 2012
Look Good…Feel Better is a free, global public service that is changing the way people with cancer approach their disease: by teaching them that they can have some normalcy in a life that is by no means normal.
Join Look Good Feel Better all week as they celebrate their amazing program that helps people with cancer address the appearance related side effects of their treatment. Looking good really can make a difference.
NEW MOBILE APP!
Look Good Feel Better, the free program to help people with cancer address the appearance related side effects of treatment has gone DIGITAL. New LGFB Beauty app launched today in the App Store. Download here (LINK) for free or visit www.lookgoodfeelbetter.org
#LGFBWeek SPECIAL TWITTER EVENT!
Join Look Good Feel Better for or a LIVE twitter chat on Wednesday April 24 starting at 12:30 ET. A lineup of well-known experts, including:Armani Celebrity Makeup Artist Tim Quinn, Celebrity Hair Stylist Oribe, Cancer Psychiatrist Mary Jane Massie, and dermatologist Dr. Beth McLellan: will answer questions on a variety of topics. Be sure to follow #LGFBWeek on Twitter to join the conversation.
For over 20 years, the Personal Care Products Council Foundation, supported by the cosmetic industry, the American Cancer Society and the Professional Beauty Association | National Cosmetology Association, have worked together to improve the quality of life for women, teens and men undergoing cancer treatment.
Through innovative programs like free workshops and webinars, Look Good…Feel Better has helped hundreds of thousands of people with cancer to improve their self-esteem and confidence through lessons on skin and nail care, cosmetics and accessories that address the side effects of cancer treatment. By addressing the appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment and recovery, Look Good…Feel Better allows cancer patients to focus their energy on becoming cancer survivors.
Along with many of our colleagues in the beauty industry, Elizabeth Arden helps to raise funds and awareness for Look Good…Feel Better, and provides cosmetic products on an ongoing basis to the program's many workshops.
For more information about the Look Good…Feel Better program, or how to sign up for a workshop near you, visit www.lookgoodfeelbetter.org and like Look Good Feel Better on Facebook follow them on twitter (@LGFB) or call 1-800-395-5665 and be inspired.
Connect With Us
- New! Elizabeth Arden ALWAYS RED
- 10 Pleasures of a Beautiful Summer
- New FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered By Ceramide™ Night Cream
- Mariah Carey used Beautiful Color Lip Gloss
- Get ready for Summer
- 2015 Worldwide Beauty Winners
- New PREVAGE® Innovation
- The Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial
- Tune In: Exclusive HSN Debut
- 8 Ways to Wow
- PREVAGE Neck and Decollete
- 2014 Worldwide Beauty Winners
- Behind Red Door 25
- Fall Fabulousness
- Power of PREVAGE® Week
- Elizabeth Arden & Shoshanna
- Sandal Sumptuous Feet
- Dew It Up
- “Stay out of the Sun” Day
- Fight Aging Before it Begins
- UNTOLD Wins Social Media Award
- Mom’s Favorites: #UntoldMOMent
- Beauty & The Kentucky Derby
- Sweet Success on Instagram
- Jet Set Skin Sweepstakes
- The Fragrances of Spring
- Twitter Worthy Beauty Tips
- Color Trend for Spring
- Celeberate Women’s Day
- Go Red (Lipstick)
- The Color of Love
- Beauty Tips of the Royals
- THE RED DOOR Newest Destination
- Go From Fall to Holiday
- Introducing Shoshanna Gruss
- Second Annual Pin It To Give It
- Introducing PREVAGE® Eye Serum
- UNTOLD Tweetstakes
- Worldwide Beauty Winners
- Look Good...Feel Better
- Recharge New York
- Introducing Rebecca Restrepo
- Celebrate on Facebook
- Pin It To Give It
- SELF Healthy Beauty Awards