Bronzed Glow by Rebecca Restrepo, Global Makeup Artist
Bronzed Glow by Rebecca Restrepo, Global Makeup Artisthttp://www.elizabetharden.com/bronzed-glow-by-rebecca-restrepo-1002BRONZEDGLOW.html
Sunset Bronze Prismatic Bronzing Powder in Warm Bronze
Lightly dust all along the temples and circle down to the cheekbones.
Beautiful Color Radiance Blush in Sunburst
Apply to apples of the cheeks.
Sunset Bronze Prismatic Highlighter in Eclipse
Apply from eyebrow arch to temple and around height of cheekbone in a C formation.
Sunset Bronze Prismatic Eye Shadow Palette
• Apply Warm Pink on 2/3 of lid from the start of the eye lashes to the outside corner.
• Apply Sunset along the bottom of lash line and on crease blending until the brow.
• Apply Pale Bone in the inner corners of your eyes and fade at the lashes.
Beautiful Color Precision Glide Eye Liner in Blackberry
• Glide Blackberry along the inside fo the waterline and on the outside corner of the top lashes.
• Smudge with sponge tip applicator in an outward wingtip motion to give lift.
Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara
Apply to both top and bottom lashes using the Three Flip & Tip application method.
Sunset Bronze Prismatic Lip Gloss in Moonlight Kiss
Apply Sunset Bronze Prismatic Lip Gloss in Moonlight Kiss.
Use the curved side of the brush “cradling” lashes. Start at the base and swipe in an upward motion 3 times to create volume.
Flip to Lift
Rotate your brush so that it looks like an upside down “U”. Apply mascara to lashes in 3-5 strokes to create lift.
Push Up to Lengthen
Use the straight side of the brush to apply mascara in 3 to 4 strokes to separate and lengthen . Use the brush tip to push up and define lashes.
FOR LOWER LASHES: Use the straight side of the brush at the base of the lashes and gently sweep downward. For added intensity, repeat all steps.