PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Daily Serum protects and corrects the look of skin, helping shield it from environmental assaults and intercepting future aging signs to dramatically improve the look of sun-damaged skin. It's formulated with advanced Idebenone technology, the most powerful antioxidant available today*, which achieved an EPF® rating of 95.
*For face products, environmental protection is against oxidative stress due to sun, smoke and pollution, with Idebenone compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10.
Advanced Idebenone technology creates a reserve within the skin to release protective and corrective benefits when and where skin needs it most.
PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Daily Serum addresses major skin care concerns with proven results:
- 96% of women saw an improvement in skin's overall appearance in just 4 weeks.**
- 74% of women saw a reduction in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.***
In addition, PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Daily Serum achieved the following results in our latest clinical test****:
- 80% improvement in radiance and brightness.
- 70% improvement in skin tone.
- 69% improvement in the look of photo-damaged skin.
- 69% improvement in skin's overall appearance.
With continued use, skin's natural look of resilience is fortified, allowing skin to help fight the effects of environmental aggression. For best results, use it morning and night as the first step of your PREVAGE® regimen.
Beauty Award Winner:
- Cosmetics Magazine Prestige Anti-aging Skincare, (Canada) 2013
- Bauer NZ Bet in Beauty Awards: Best Anti-aging Product, (New Zealand) 2013
- Cosmopolitan Cosmo Beauty Grand Prix: Anti-aging Serum, (Singapore) 2013
- ACP Media ACP Beauty Awards: Best Anti-aging Product, (New Zealand) 2012
- Martha Stewart Whole Living Super Serum: Anti-agers, (USA), 2011
- Beauty Heaven – The Glosscars Best New Age Management Product, (Australia) 2011
- Australian Women’s Weekly Product of the Year: Prestige Beauty Category, (Australia) 2011
- Beauty Beauty Award: Best Anti-aging Treatment, (Taiwan) 2011
- Elle Editor’s Choice: New Items, (Korea) 2010
- InStyle Best Beauty Buys: Treatments, (Korea) 2010
- Health Magazine Healthy Beauty Awards: Anti-ager/Moisturizer, (USA) 2010
- Harper’s Bazaar Harper’s Bazaar Beauty Awards: Skincare/Serum/Most Radical Comeceutical, (Singapore) 2010
- InStyle Best Beauty Buys: Skin Treatments: #100 Wrinkle Treatment, (USA) 2010
- Fitness Magazine Fitness Beauty Awards: Best Serum Category, (USA) 2010
DOCTORS & RESEARCHERS: "Idebenone is currently the most effective***** molecule for use in preventing and addressing the impact of oxidative stress on the skin." - Dr. David H McDaniel, Director, Institute of Anti-Aging Research.
*When compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10. EPF® and Environmental Protection Factor™ are certification marks and trademarks owned by Pharma Cosmetix Research, L.L.C.
**Based on a US home use test of 99 women aged 25-65 after 4 weeks.
***Consumer test conducted on 102 women age 25-65.
****12 week clinical test conducted on over 32 women aged 26-64.
*****For face products, environmental protection is against oxidative stress due to sun, smoke and pollution, with Idebenone compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10. EPF® and Environmental Protection Factor™ are certification marks and trademarks owned by Pharma Cosmetix Research, L.L.C.