PREVAGE® Anti-aging Daily Serum works double time to give you serious protection from environmental assaults while also correcting the look of any existing damage.
- Formulated with advanced Idebenone technology, the most powerful antioxidant available today*, which achieved an EPF® (Environmental Protection Factor) rating of 95 out of 100.
- Creates a reserve within the skin to release protective and corrective benefits when and where your skin needs it most.
- Intercepts future aging signs to dramatically improve the look of sun-damaged skin.
PREVAGE® Anti-aging Daily Serum addresses major skin care concerns with proven results:
- 94% of women saw a dramatic improvement in skin's overall appearance after just 4 weeks.**
- 74% of women saw a reduction in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after 8 weeks. **
In addition, PREVAGE® Anti-aging Daily Serum achieved the following results in our latest clinical test***:
- 80% improvement in radiance and brightness.
- 70% improvement in skin tone.
- 69% improvement in the look of photodamaged skin.
- 69% improvement in skin's overall appearance.
With continued use, your skin's natural look of resilience is fortified, allowing skin to help fight the effects of environmental aggression. For best results, use it morning and night as the first step of your PREVAGE® regimen.
DOCTORS & RESEARCHERS
- Best 2010 Wrinkle Treatment, InStyle Magazine.
- Healthiest Buys, Health Magazine, 2010.
: "Idebenone is currently the most effective** molecule for use in addressing the impact of oxidative stress on the skin." - Dr. David H McDaniel, Director, Institute of Anti-Aging Research.
*For face products, environmental protection is against oxidative stress due to sun, smoke and pollution, with Idebenone compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10. EPF® and Environmental Protection Factor™ are certification marks and trademarks owned by Pharma Cosmetix Research, L.L.C.
**Consumer test conducted on 102 women age 25-65 over 4 weeks. >
***12 week clinical test conducted on over 32 women aged 26-64.