Protect and support the delicate skin around your eyes with this powerful anti-aging serum. A unique combination of advanced Idebenone technology with a complex of highly restorative ingredients helps transform the look of skin around the eyes. You’ll like knowing that your skin is getting both intense environmental protection as well as correction to skin’s appearance.
This intensive eye treatment helps:
- Protect skin from damaging environmental assaults.
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Target dark circles and puffiness.
- Reduce the look of age spots, discolorations and sun-damaged skin.
- Support skin’s natural collagen to help give eyes a firmer, more lifted look.
- Brighten the look of skin in the eye area so eyes appear younger and revitalized.
- 97% of women tested saw an immediate improvement in the look of skin around their eyes. *
In addition, after 12 weeks of continued use*:
- 88% felt softer, smoother skin.
- 85% saw an improvement in the texture around eyes.
- 76% saw a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around eyes.
- 75% saw a tightening and toning under the eyes.
*Based on US home use consumer test conducted on 75 women aged 25-65.
Shown to work on even severe dark under circles** :
- 94% felt their eyes looked brighter.
- 89% saw a reduction in the appearance of under-eye dark circles.
** Based on a consumer test conducted on 35 women aged 25-65 with severe dark circles.
- BEST Get-Gorgeous Eye Treatment -- Shape Magazine's 8th Annual Beauty Awards, 2011.
- Best Anti-Aging Serum, Self Magazine, 2011.
For the very best results, use PREVAGE® Anti-aging Eye Serum every morning and night for intense antioxidant protection and correction to skin’s appearance. In the morning, make sure to follow with PREVAGE® Anti-aging Eye Cream Sunscreen SPF 15 to moisturize and protect your skin from sun and harsh environmental aggressors that can damage and dehydrate the delicate skin around your eyes. "
*For face products, environmental protection is against oxidative stress due to sun, smoke and pollution, with Idebenone compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10.