PREVAGE® Anti-aging Daily Serum Duo, (a $324 value)
PREVAGE® Anti-aging Daily Serum, now in a case of two. Keep both for yourself or share one with someone special.
Our #1 Solution to the #1 Cause of Signs of Aging*
PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Daily Serum protects and corrects the look of skin, helping shield it from environmental assaults and intercepting future aging signs to dramatically improve the look of sun-damaged skin.
Fortified with Idebenone – the most powerful antioxidant available today.1
Idebenone has been tested under the rigorous EPF Environmental Protection Factor™ protocol. EPF assesses how much protection you’ll get against environmental aggressors such a stress, pollution, and smoke- all of which accelerate the signs of aging. When tested, Idebenone scores an EPF™ rating of 95 out of 100. In fact, testing has shown that Idebenone outperforms the leading antioxidants alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E, and coenzyme Q10 in preventing oxidative stress.
- SHIELDS skin from future environmental effects
- PROTECTS skin against three types of free-radical assaults
- TARGETS where and when it’s most needed with time-release technology
- SUPPORTS the skin’s natural repair process to restore a youthful appearance
- DIMINISHES the look of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and sun damage
- IMPROVES the look of firmness
(Fights Free Radicals)
An advanced delivery system that fuses Idebenone with a skin-compatible ester to provide a time release reservoir of Idebenone to target where and when it’s most needed.
(Protects Skin Cells)
An antioxidant that helps protect surface skin cells from damage and works with Idebenone to provide protective effects.
Powerful antioxidant that helps maintain the lipids in the skin's moisture barrier.
A combination of teas that provides anti-irritant properties. The EGCG content of green tea has been shown to help restore the look of skin.
The Secret to Youth in a Bottle
Best Daily Moisturizer
- 1Based on a US home use test of 99 women aged 25-65 after 4 weeks.
- 2Consumer test conducted on 102 women age 25-65.