Sunset Bronze by Rebecca Restrepo, Global Makeup Artist
Sunset Bronze by Rebecca Restrepo, Global Makeup Artisthttp://www.elizabetharden.com/sunset-bronze-by-rebecca-restrepo-1002SUNSETBRONZE.html
Sunset Bronze Prismatic Bronzing Powder in Warm Bronze
Dust along temples and contour cheekbones by finding the hollows of your cheekbones and scooping upwards with a blush to create lift.
Beautiful Color Radiance Blush in Sunblush
Apply to apples of the cheeks.
Sunset Bronze Prismatic Highlighter in Eclipse
Apply from eyebrow arch to temple and around height of cheekbone in a C formation.
Sunset Bronze Prismatic Eye Shadow Palette
• Apply Rich Velvet all over the lid, starting 2/3 from the outer corner and extending slightly past the outer corner.
• Blend Sunset in the crease.
• Apply Pale Bone to the brow bone and inner corner of eyes.
• Use Warm Pink to line the top and bottom lash line.
Beautiful Color Precision Glide Eye Liner in Black Velvet
• Glide Black Velvet on the top and bottom lash line creating a subtle wing on the top outer lash line.
• Using the smudge tip, blend in toward the inner eye giving a softer look.
Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara
Apply to both top and bottom lashes using the Three Flip & Tip application method.
Sunset Bronze Prismatic Lip Gloss in Sunset Kiss
Swipe Sunset Bronze Prismatic Lip Gloss in Sunset Kiss on lips.
Use the curved side of the brush “cradling” lashes. Start at the base and swipe in an upward motion 3 times to create volume.
Flip to Lift
Rotate your brush so that it looks like an upside down “U”. Apply mascara to lashes in 3-5 strokes to create lift.
Push Up to Lengthen
Use the straight side of the brush to apply mascara in 3 to 4 strokes to separate and lengthen . Use the brush tip to push up and define lashes.
FOR LOWER LASHES: Use the straight side of the brush at the base of the lashes and gently sweep downward. For added intensity, repeat all steps.