Sunset Seductress Look by Rebecca Restrepo, Global Makeup Artist
Sunset Seductress Look by Rebecca Restrepo, Global Makeup Artisthttp://www.elizabetharden.com/sunset-seductress-by-rebecca-restrepo-1002SUNSETSEDUCTRESS.html
Sunset Bronze Prismatic Bronzing Powder in Warm Bronze
Lightly dust all along the temples and circle down to the cheekbones.
Beautiful Color Radiance Blush in Sunblush
Apply to apples of the cheeks.
Sunset Bronze Prismatic Highlighter in Eclipse
Apply from eyebrow arch to temple and around height of cheekbone in a C formation.
Sunset Bronze Prismatic Eye Shadow Palette
• Blend Smoky Purple on 2/3 of lid from the outside corner to the start of the eye lashes.
• Apply Rich Violet on the bottom lash line from the outside corner fading into the middle of the eye.
• Apply Warm Pink in the creases blending into the bottom lash line for an ombre effect.
Beautiful Color Precision Glide Eye Liner in Black Velvet
• Glide Black Velvet on the top and bottom lash line creating a subtle wing on the top outer lash line.
• Using the smudge tip, blend in toward the inner eye giving a softer look.
Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara
Apply to both top and bottom lashes using the Three Flip & Tip application method.
Sunset Bronze Prismatic Lip Gloss in Midnight Kiss
Swipe Sunset Bronze Prismatic Lip Gloss in Midnight Kiss on lips.
Use the curved side of the brush “cradling” lashes. Start at the base and swipe in an upward motion 3 times to create volume.
Flip to Lift
Rotate your brush so that it looks like an upside down “U”. Apply mascara to lashes in 3-5 strokes to create lift.
Push Up to Lengthen
Use the straight side of the brush to apply mascara in 3 to 4 strokes to separate and lengthen . Use the brush tip to push up and define lashes.
FOR LOWER LASHES: Use the straight side of the brush at the base of the lashes and gently sweep downward. For added intensity, repeat all steps.